Homeseekers
Associates
Home Slackers
Kibble Matters
Hey, what's that in my food dish??
IamsCruelty.com
singapore UGLY
SOS
Cruelty 101
It ain't peachy for Singaporean cats
Cats banned from NINETY % of homes
Singapore chooses killing over sterilisation

TNRM

TNRM 101
The Street Gangs

CARE!

Earth calling Homo Sapien Is that blood in your lipstick? Does your grub bleed? DAILY donation clicks (FREE)
Bulk Click Donators|Charity Click!

purrsnswipes has moved! We're the
Tipped Ear Clan
at wordpress.com.

Updates are on the way, just that eta is uncertain - traffic jam and problems as listed in our last entry, "Buzz-out. Greetings from Cyber Purgatory". *points to first entry*

Thank you for your patience, and interest, and see you there,
calsifer
29 June 2006

Sunday, April 09, 2006

I'm a packin', packin for a trip ----

Hmm? Who's packing? I'm still saying hello to everybody! And look! Mama YH just got here too. Hey, nice roomy accommodations! Wonder who is it for. Carol's so nice! I love cuddles! Hey, is that for you? No, wait, Carol! What're you doing? Please don't turn out the lights! Celeste, great, you're here. Tell Carol to let me out... wait, Celeste?? Let me out! I guess this is good-bye huh? I knew it was too good to be true: shelter, food, friends. It was good while it lasted though. I just wonder where i'm being shucked off to this time. I wanna see calsifer and btmao. Help! Wait, what's that? I'm going home? With mama YH? YAY! Haha... I get it now! OK, I wanna thank vegancatsg, Carol and Celeste. Especially since calsifer and btmao couldn't be here to captivate YH about my super personality. Bye, Foster Mum! Thanks so much for helping me get my beautiful furcoat back into shape and giving me your TLC. Meows and nose-rubs, Sara - Check out the purrsNswipes Adoption Guidebook - Meet our homeseekers - Go to Pawprints: TLC for other cat minon requisite education