Pop Quiz: What is TNRM? It is Trap-Neuter-Release-Management, basically, "Kitty-Grub Delivery", "Feline Mojo Robbery ", as listed in our theoretical calling card. In a nutshell, we care for the cats in our neighbourhood - feed them, sterilise them, and send them for medical attention if they need it. Ok so it's actually Feline Mojo Robbing and the before/after-care. This is in contrast to removal. Anyway, for a more comprehensive explanation, check out the CWS's FAQ, which has a TNRM section. Of course, we also have some thoughts on it all:
- Furtively... furtively... not! We won't feed furtively no more!
- Tracking - TNRM Reimbursement from CWS
- Ok, I get TNRM now. Cool! Where do I sign up?
- Who's going to explain to them?
- Write-Protect Disk Syndrome
- Singapore's Love-Hate Relationship with Trap-Neuter-Release Management
- HDB bans cats - government body chronically misconceived