Homeseekers
Associates
Home Slackers
Kibble Matters
Hey, what's that in my food dish??
IamsCruelty.com
singapore UGLY
SOS
Cruelty 101
It ain't peachy for Singaporean cats
Cats banned from NINETY % of homes
Singapore chooses killing over sterilisation

TNRM

TNRM 101
The Street Gangs

CARE!

Earth calling Homo Sapien Is that blood in your lipstick? Does your grub bleed? DAILY donation clicks (FREE)
Bulk Click Donators|Charity Click!

purrsnswipes has moved! We're the
Tipped Ear Clan
at wordpress.com.

Updates are on the way, just that eta is uncertain - traffic jam and problems as listed in our last entry, "Buzz-out. Greetings from Cyber Purgatory". *points to first entry*

Thank you for your patience, and interest, and see you there,
calsifer
29 June 2006

Monday, May 22, 2006

Being Agent Smith. Aka Change the world?

An chat excerpt - Agent Smith doing goof in my head. The things that Monday Blues cause... L: stray animals in singapore are so pitiful L: when i visited the spca in san francisco....i was like 'wow' L: each cat has their personal room L: each room is called a "cat condo" me: yah... i am SG anti-spca now L: inside has comfy bed, nice huge cat tree, all kinds of food, tv & vcr! me: 100 cats cramped inside a cattery me: higher than 90% kill-rate me: wat kind of spca is it??? L: imagine, 3 floors of cat condos and every cat has their personal tv & vcr ok?!!?!? L: san francisco spca me: v different perspective L: their spca is the nicest of all that i've seen in the states me: here to expect that kind of treatment is just pipedream L: it's a no-kill animal shelter L: not like SG spca L: when i visited the place i was in awe at what good lives the animals have me: i know wat you mean me: animals are treated liek shit L: what can we do? we're trying our best already me: con't me: that's all we can do me: we can't do mcuh else L: yah me: but we can certainly do more of what we're doing L: like what? lobby the govt me: well, i dont' think lobbying in it's 'pure' sense, like in the states work me: but yeah... by writing to the gov i guess we're lobbying me: sort of sideways lah...but dunno how else to do it L: lobby subtlely since free speech doesn't exist in sg me: subtle lobby me: that's a concept! me: assidous is our middlename L: what to do? in a country devoid of any freedom of speech, we just have to make-do with subtle lobbying, kinda passive aggressive me: yup me: can't work against it, must work within it L: yup me: i liek a bit like agent smith... if onyl ti were that easy... plunge your hand into the other guy and make him... you L: yah man L: i'll go around sticking my hand into ppl on the streets me: me: welcome to rivendell, i'm agent elrond L: hahah L: confused man me: lord smith better? L: hahah L: as twisted as agent elrond me: blame them for using the same actor for both roles! L: aiya, we also cannot type cast agent smith mah L: uh....did i just type-casted agent smith as agent smith? L: don't forget he also played in V for Vendetta me: u know when he appeared and said welcome to rivendell, frodo... i really heard neo me: i haven't watched V me: i think he's forever smith to me liao - Go to Pawprints: TNRM - Go to SINGAPORE UGLY / Casefile: Cruel Singapore. Hack-care Singapore. - Go to HDB bans cats - government body chronically misconceived - Go to Singapore's Love-Hate Relationship with Trap-Neuter-Release Management - Check out the purrsNswipes Adoption Guidebook - Meet our homeseekers - Go to Pawprints: TLC for cat minon requisite education - Go to SOS and see how you help some Singapore animals in need