Homeseekers
Associates
Home Slackers
Kibble Matters
Hey, what's that in my food dish??
IamsCruelty.com
singapore UGLY
SOS
Cruelty 101
It ain't peachy for Singaporean cats
Cats banned from NINETY % of homes
Singapore chooses killing over sterilisation

TNRM

TNRM 101
The Street Gangs

CARE!

Earth calling Homo Sapien Is that blood in your lipstick? Does your grub bleed? DAILY donation clicks (FREE)
Bulk Click Donators|Charity Click!

purrsnswipes has moved! We're the
Tipped Ear Clan
at wordpress.com.

Updates are on the way, just that eta is uncertain - traffic jam and problems as listed in our last entry, "Buzz-out. Greetings from Cyber Purgatory". *points to first entry*

Thank you for your patience, and interest, and see you there,
calsifer
29 June 2006

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Na ni ka? When age and dashi can't meet

After all that weighty TLC talk, I figured a little levity is in order. If you're able to follow this chat excerpt between 2 long-ago Jap lang students, AND appreciate the drift, I feel sorry for you. Taihen desu ne. L: my hotmail is acting up again! me: ditch it lah L: we still likes hotmail me: does you precious L: i'm on the hotmail beta version, 2 GB L: it's buggy me: sou desu ne L: hahah....anata no nihongo wa ii-desu ne? me: ii e me: watashi wa nihongo wa nogood desu me: eh.... watashi no L: hehehheh me: honto ni battsuni L: watashi no nihongo wa sucks-ass desu me: ii-e anata remembers 'no' while watashi totally forgot desu ne L: watashi remembers 'no' because anata used it too, wakari-masu?? me: ii e anata used it soshite watashi corrected jibun no mistake ne me: my gawds teraishi sensei zettai fits if she sees this yo L: hahahahha - Go to Pawprints: TNRM - Go to SINGAPORE UGLY / Casefile: Cruel Singapore. Hack-care Singapore. - Go to HDB bans cats - government body chronically misconceived - Go to Singapore's Love-Hate Relationship with Trap-Neuter-Release Management - Check out the purrsNswipes Adoption Guidebook - Meet our homeseekers - Go to for cat minon requisite education - Go to SOS and see how you help some Singapore animals in need